Ratings for Dr. Mark F. Yurek

yes--we also delt with his rude nurses & receptionist, also charged us $40 for record transfer fee ( has to make his money some how since he can't keep patience & when we were going there several nurses had left) wonder why--long wait times, very sad for a practice. He was very sexist & wouldn't even barley talk to my wife, & once told me when my wife was there every now & again it's in our nature we need to howl at the moon & from that to religious veiws, just a little bit odd.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Dirty carpets, outdated office, 1 hr & 15 mins behind schedule!! Misplaced paperwork/chart & was given wrong info by staff. Doctor then would not treat me, because I questioned long delay to his nurse asst. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Very attentive doctor. Recent waits have been minimal. Our family appreciates the care he provides for the whole person and the guidance for managing overall health. The Dr, also is considerate of our families values in regards to healthcare and the development of our children. I feel good about the care we receive.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

When I went through nursing school 15 years ago this Dr was respected but also new to the area. I switched my family to his practice. Within 3 years everyone had very unfavorable encounters with him and refused to return for his care. He is extremely tardy (sometimes as long as 2 hours) and will not deal with more than one issue per visit. He told my 14 year old he is fat and his breathing problems would be resolved if he lost weight. (He is at most 20 lbs over) Church was mentioned as an avenue for solution for his issues. When I switched to a new Dr. he charged me $40.00 per family member to transfer records

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

We sat in this drs office. For almost 3 hrs before being seen. The receptonist & nurses were short with me & extremely rude.. I am transfering my childs record to Keystone Pedi. Asap!! I would never reccomend. This office to anyone!! And the apperance of the office is dingy & dated looking ... I didn't even feel clean in the room we were seen in

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Waited 126 mins. He is very rude. oh yeah get ready for a bible lesson.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

This Dr. will not assist with more than one problem at a time. Multiple appointments are necessary. My son has had a breathing problem for several years and it has not been resolved. At an appointment for a physical he would not renew a prescription, told my son he would have to make another appt. We are searching for another Dr now. Wait time is always more than 1 hour, have waited as long as 2 hours.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

dr. yurek has been my doctor for about 22 yrs. he is very knowledge to healt and i always find friendley but his nurse is very rude and i don't think a nurse should tattos and pierced tongue. when carol his reception and his head nurse left his staff is very rude 80% of time and he can be reached unless you demand a appointment with dr. yurek.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

he has been my doctor for 22 years changing doctors because of his rude nurse debbie and when i had a schedule appointment for friday july 12 he canceled my appointment will be looking for a new doctor he lost interest in his patients your just a number and his staff is very rude and have a serious problem his unavailabe that not a good excuse in today world with cell phone

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr Yurek has been my family doctor for over 10 years. I find he is very knowledgeable in regard to health issues I've had, especially sports releated injuries. He spends as much time as I need explaining the issue and how to fix the problem. One downside of visiting his office is long waits to get in to see him, no matter what time your appointment is scheduled. I've waited over an hour having one of the 1st appoints of the day. This reason alone has made me consider seeking an alternative general family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Mark F. Yurek's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Chambersburg, PA