Ratings for Dr. Keith J. McAvoy

Dr. McAvoy is so kind and knowledgeable. He really takes the time to explain everything. After I was diagnosed, I was devastated and needed a personable doctor. I found that in Dr. McAvoy. What a great man.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I agree with the rest of you. Dr. McAvoy is teating my wife for a variety of neurological issues and he does take as much time as you need and he will listen to all your questions. He does have a wonderful sense of humor and I think he should run for President.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr McAvoy, is very patient and listens and answers your questions and takes as much time as you need with him. My daughter is being treated for epilepsy by him and we love him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I love this guy. I mean, I hope I never have another stroke, but if I do, he's the guy I want I want to see! Very knowledgeable and personable. Calm but funny demeanor. Very patient with my endless questions. Also very quick to reply to emailed followup questions, which is nice because you always forget to ask things when you are actually in the doctor's office. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr McAvoy is an awesome doctor. I feel I am in excellent hands being treated by him !!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Keith J. McAvoy's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1992)

UnitedHealthcare