Ratings for Dr. Sheba Chiplunkar

Dr. Sheba Chiplunkar should have her license revoked. My ear popped on an airplane and I lost hearing for two months, she told me "You might never be able to hear again, but at least you dont have cancer." I did get my hearing back btw. I also have diabetes, not as bad as cancer I know, but still a chronic illness that can cause complications when not treated. I have had it for 8 years and with a previous God-like doctor I never had a single problem but with Sheba I almost ran out of supplies before she would lift a finger to help me. Her staff is rude, unprofessional, and incompetent. I regret every single day I left my medical problems in this woman's hands.

Submitted June 18, 2015

great doctor. She was very helpful and answered all of my questions without judgment.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

This woman is one of the rudest doctors I have ever met, and I have had some terrible doctors before. She is cold, heartless, and doesn't give two flips about her patients. No matter how much pain you're in or how much you are looking for her advice, you might get more useful information out of a brick wall than talking to this woman. And the brick wall would say it a lot nicer.

Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Sheba Chiplunkar's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1996)

UPMC