Ratings for Dr. Hobson G. Booth

This OBGYN did not have a clue, or was totally disinterested in treating my PMDD. This conditon is very difficult to deal with when it is left untreated. I was shopping for a new OBGYN after relocating. He was no help at all and did not seem to understand the etiology of it. Suppose I will keep shopping.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Booth is very knowledgeable and I would trust completely to make medical decisions. However, his bedside manner is unacceptable. During the delivery of my son, he yelled at the bedside nurses for no reason and literally cused them out! My husband asked a question during my labor and he looked at him like he had two heads and walked out of the room mumbling under his breath. When I asked the nurses about it, they just said "Yeah well this is a good day for him." I trust him medically, but he took the fun out of our delivery! If you're healthy and having a normal pregnancy, I would not recommend Dr. Booth. He talks down to you and makes you feel stupid. Also, the smell of cigarettes is completely overwhelming.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

This man is a wonderful dr i had never met him util the day I walked into the hospital and he delivered my twins 12 weeks early he was exceptionally good to me and my family before during and after the delivery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Booth was excellent when explaining the procedure and takes time to make patients feel comfortable. He took extra time with family members after surgery and made extra visits to day surgery patients before they left the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

This guy is a very competent physician with a horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007

Dr. Hobson G. Booth's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Assurant