Ratings for Dr. Badri N. Nath

Badri Nath decided that my GERD was caused by stress. In my 1st appointment with him he told me I should meditate. My primary care physician next ordered an endoscopy. This made Badri Nath very angry and when I went in for the proceedure he performed it without sedation. He had 3 people hold me down and then jammed the tube down my throat and into my stomache. I have had panic attacks since he did this. I ended up having to have a fundaplacation surgery at Cedars to fix my very real GERD. AVOID THIS DR!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Waited one and a half hours after apt. time to see Nath. I shook his hand smiled and said "nice meeting you after an hour."(I admit my sarcasm was unnecessary) His reply was literally " get out, i cant help you, just leave." I cried the whole way home. You go to a dr. for help, not to be turned away like you are nothing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Talks very fast, unfriendly attitude, strongly pushes other invasive tests, doesn't listen to patients complaints, always in a great hurry and spends no more than 4 or 5 minutes tops and is gone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. Badri N. Nath's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=193179'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014