Ratings for Dr. Judy C. Dai

A doctor is one who's supposed to care for patients and treat all of them all as equals. Well, Dr. Dai, is the complete opposite. I could be sitting there waiting to be taken back and other patients that come in after me are taken first. She puts on a face mask when entering the room with me (every time). But, when she enter the room with other that are not of color, she doesn't wear the mask. I've come to the conclusion that she doesn't like me nor the skin I'm in. She asks what do i think will help with the pain, I give her my opinion but then it's, "you people" aren't going to come in here asking for that type of medication. I only suggested that particular medication because the Tylenol III that she has me on makes my stomach hurt and chest heavy. Not once did she try to help me with my issue, she just yelled at me so loud that the receptionist outside of the room apologized when i walked out crying. I would not recommend Judy Dai to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Just left this lady's office told us that our contract was broken because went to primary doctor to get a prescription filled she told us that we were not allowed to go to any other doctors for prescriptions she was also very unprofessional and got an attitude when when we asked we can I go to another doctor that had nothing to do with pain management. she also said that we were not in enough pain because the MRI took too long and we took to long to come back due to her staff not letting us know that they have received the MRI. she started yelling when we ask her to explain herself. She is by far one of the rudest and most unhelpful doctors I have ever had the misfortune to encounter

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Dai is the rudest most uncaring doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

This is the most psychotic by polar rude and nasty individual we have ever met. My husband is a disabled vet and part of his disability is that he has PTSD. This witch from day one in the appointment room with me sitting there, would poke my husband's stomach and say you are fat and obese, you should have known better than to gain all of this weight. Every time we had to see her to get his prescription filled, we would have to listen to her ridicule. She got chapped because my husband answered the phone in her appointment office and stormed out of the room. He immediately told the person on the phone he would call them back and hung up. She went in to see another patient and left my husband for over 30 minutes or more, then she returned In a huff and my husband asked her if she was done throwing her fit and acting like a child. She then threw a table across the room and stormed out. She told her nurses (who are petrified of her) that she would not fill my husbands prescriptions until he apologized. And she herself told him she would not fill his prescriptions. He didn't owe her an apology, she owed him one for her crazy outburst and all of her rudeness. My husband lost over 100 lbs in a year and she was still ridiculing him for being obese. He did not get his prescriptions filled and she still charged him for a co-pay. We have turned her into our Insurance Company and plan to turn her into the medical board. She should not be allowed to push her awful rudeness on patients. She falls short of being a dr. Her staff that work for her in the office are treated like a rug and she talks rude to them and down to them. Lady you are a poor excuse for a human being. RUN IF YOU ARE THINKING OF GOING TO HER.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

From Johnny Davis. Thank God for the right doctors. Also for you being there for all of your patients since it's imperative that we all receive the proper treatment. Also have some knowledge of sedative hypnotic compounds, mood - altering drugs. These narcotics must be respected and be taken as prescribed. Before taking the medicine, I pray over it in the name of Jesus, to not have adverse side-effects, but only achieve His purpose for my life alone.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This doctor is the worst manic depressive physician I have ever encountered. She is very rude, obviously stereotypes all patients to be drug addicted and is extremely demeaning. I will most definitely report her to the medical board. I believe she takes the medications she prescribe! I don't know who gave her a license but rest assured she will not have them much longer! What an ignorant unprofessional psychotic individual who should not have a license to practice. Being a lawyer and professional I recognize fake and fraudulent people of her caliber. Do Not Go to this Crazy So called doctor. If you do Beware!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

This the worst doctor she has a very bad attitude and she don't stop to listen to your concerns I would never recommend to anyone her character is not of a doctor don't waste your time

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Dai for over 10 years and she has helped relieve my chronic back pain. I highly recommend her for anyone suffering from chronic pain like me - she is incredibly knowledgeable and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am not sure what the people rating her so low have truely experienced but I consider her one of the best Dr I have ever had. She was the first Dr who truely listened me and then worked to find a way to solve the problems I presented. Given that many of us going to her office stuffer from consistent unabated pain, I can see how tempers could flare if she does not agree to do certain treatments or prescribe certain meds but to me that does not make her a bad physician but a doctor who cares and will not just pump you with meds to make money. I like it when she pushes back and give me homework and expects me to participate in my treatment. If you truely are looking for a doctor who wants to help and not just prescribe you meds and send you in your way, she's the one for you.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I echo what many people have said on this sight. I have never met a more crazy and incompetent doctor. She is unbelievably rude and has no compassion at all for any of her patients!!! She really needs to have her medical license revoked!!! One of the worst human beings I have ever met in my life!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Judy C. Dai's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1982)