Ratings for Dr. James C. Gardner

My doctor for 10 years, and was terrible to my family, under a lot of stress.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Jim is a fantastic doctor! We appreciated his wonderful bedside manner and professionalism. Very knowledgable and even more personable. We look forward to our appointments knowing we are always visiting an extended member of our family who truly cares about our well-being. Thanks to Jim, his wife Patty and all their wonderful team.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr.Gardner rarely made eye contact;when speaking he flipped through my charts, seated facing away from me. Rarely knew what meds/doses he had me on, after spending first 5 minutes of aptmt reviewing my charts which had that info. Several times he referenced a specific/serious accident I had and its medical effects on me.I had to politely remind him each time that Inever had the accident He prescribed new meds often, most had no generic version. At one point he was prescribing six different medications to me; I was in good health and needed care for one fairly simple condition. He gave me a reference once, writing down 3 local MDs to choose from. He only had contact info for 2 of them, and 1 of the the 2 didn't know who Dr. Gardner was. All these things happened on a regular basis, it wasn't just one or two unfavorable incidents.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Gardner does accept insurance, just not my insurance (BLue Cross) because they won't pay him for the time he spends with me, but you know what, I DON'T CARE. If you are lucky enough to have this man care for your health, you are very lucky indeed. I would pay five times the amount he charges me to have him as my doctor. His diagnostic skills are amazing and he spends as much time with me as I need to come up with a solution. His referrals, when needed, were all very skilled as well. He is kind and although he is fairly young he reminds me of the family doctor of old days. His staff is also wonderful. Run, don't walk, to this office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. James C. Gardner's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Greenbrae, CA