Ratings for Dr. Kyle D. Bickel

This MD definitely knows what he's doing. He found origins of problems that came from other areas of the body.Because of him, I am headache, neck and shoulder pain free, hand pain free, and most of all because of his findings, I am risk free from being paralyzed from the neck down if g-d forbid I were in a car accident. I know that I'm being vague, however, I've spoken to others and they say the same.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Helpful, knowledgable, and kind. Generous with his time and made sure that I understood my condition and the treatment options. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Bickel was 45 minutes late for the a 9:00am appointment (his first of the day) and became very angry when I asked him why he was so late. An extremely arrogant & unpleasant man; no expertise could justify his rude behavior to me. He implied that I was unstable because I expcted him to apologize for his tardiness.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Kyle D. Bickel's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup