Ratings for Dr. Lee Ann Brown

Been going to Dr. Brown for over two years now. She is very caring and thoughtful. A great caregiver. Having said that her staff and business practice leaves less to be desired. The staff is rude and uncaring. I had an appointment and was called the previous day and informed my insurance was inactive. I immediately called my provider and was told it was active. The insurance rep tried calling Alicia Day who was handling insurance and would never answer or return messages. Needless, to say I am now looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

My experience with Dr Brown was nothing but positive. She's very concerned about your health and very passionate about your care. Not too sure why any of the negative reviews are even on here. Her staff is both corteous and professional. I highly recommend her and would disregard the few disgruntled patients who expect doctors to work miracles.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

DR.BROWN IS A WONDERFUL DR. I COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE COMPASIONATE DR. SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS AND TRIES VERY HARD IO GET THEM RELIEF FROM SOME UMBERIABLE PAIN, MYSELF SHE HAS A CHALLENGE WITH BEING LOW BACK AND NECK AT THE SAME TIME, BUT I DO GET SOME RELIEF, I KNOW ILL NEVER BE 100% BUT SHE KEEPS MY LIFE SO I CAN TOLLERATE IT WITH OUT SURGERY, THAT I DONT WONT, HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF THE KNIFE AT 63 IM HAPPY TO BE MOVING AS WELL AS I AM. THANK YOU DR BROWN, NANCY WELCH-PIERCE

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Brown is great but her staff need to be replaced with more knowledgeable kind people more like dr. Brown

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I man very satisfied with the quality of care Dr Brown offers. She is not only a great Doctor, But she is very compassionate. I don't mind waiting, because I never feel rushed when she is in with me.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Wait time was long, Doctor was in court and was not even in the building. Patients should have been rescheduled or told they would be waiting a long period of time. Procedure wasn't rushed but was not successful and questioning if the right area of the spine was injected. Injections were put into a much lower area than where injury and pain were located. Questioning Doctors competency. Not satisfied with results at all. No relief and would never recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

I had gone to Dr. Brown during the middle of 2013. After being abroad I went to her new location. I arrived 18 minutes early, after everyone that was already waiting, several people were ushered right in. After waiting 45 minutes after scheduled appointment, in very not back friendly chairs, I got up and spoke to receptionist, who, in spite of having a sign in sheet, was having a social hour on cell phone and talking with other staff. She had no idea that I was there, and I left. I will have to find another doctor for pain management. The Doctor on previous visits was great, her staff is now useless.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I am also an RN (retired) and cannot recommend this doc more highly. She has tremendous empathy and skill. After many years of incapacitating back and neck pain, I have found real help.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Feel worse and no can't walk as well. Feel like my legs have concrete in them.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr. Brown and her staff are the best. I have been seeing her for some time now and she is a very sincere and competent physician. Her staff are kind, empathetic, attentive and thorough. I was very fortunate to have found Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Lee Ann Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL