Ratings for Dr. Raghu C. Murthy

Wonderful caring doctor who is skilled at his craft. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Superb doctor! He is extremely intelligent but also down to earth. I like the fact that he can explain a complicated medical problem in a way that I can understand. I highly recommend. Front desk is also a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I am so glad that I found Dr. Murthy. Not only is he incredibly knowledgeable, he is also very caring. He spent a lot of time and really explained my macular degeneration to me. The injections into my eye did not hurt because he took the time to give me proper anesthesia. I feel that I am in the best hands.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

about 3 weeks ago, i took my boy in for an eye exam, a day later, his left eyes got swollen, but i thought it is normal for swollen to occur after, so i wait for it to go away by itself, after a week and a half, the swollen never go away and now i notice his Iris(the color part of the eye)is not align with the right. I called his office right the way, but they dont have any opening for my boy until 4 days later, luckily, i also have pediatrician appointment, so Dr Murthy told me to just see my ped. Ped doesnt think it's "normal" and he also notice that Iris is not align, so ped told me to visit Dr. Murthy ASAP. then again, no opening for my boys until 5 days later. His colleague is also not available to look at his condition either. I guess my boy need to lose his eye sight first before they consider this "important" enough to see his condition. I would NOT recommend this doctor and will definitely change.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Murthy is a great doctor. I had black spots floating around in my vision, which freaked me out. Dr. Murthy assured me that these happen to many people and kept a close watch on me to make sure that nothing more serious was occurring.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Words cannot describe how great this doctor is! He saved my vision and is very caring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

The best patient care experience, with an incredibly knowledgeable doctor and staff. Dr. Murthy is caring, brilliant, and genuinely concerned about his patients. Highly recommended without reservations!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Raghu C. Murthy's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Oxford