Ratings for Dr. Aaron R. Ward

Dr Ward is an amazing doctor I'm extremely blessed to have him in my daughters life

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

My job has moved us around so we have used several pediatricians in different cities. Dr. Ward is by far the best! He is always on time. He diagnosed a condition that is very rare and other doctors missed. He addressed my child directly and was very good at explaining the exam in child-friendly terms. After the diagnoses, he took his time explaining everything to me and answering all of my questions. He even followed up with a phone call a few days later. I was so impressed by his patience, his knowledge, and his stellar bedside manner. I'm so glad I found him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

He is awsome with my kids. He makes even the kids that are scared of the doctor, happy to be at the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2006

Dr. Ward is AMAZING with kids! He has a gift for communicating with children and really cares about his patients. He may be young, but he is gifted! He is an all around FABULOUS pediatrician!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Aaron R. Ward's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Workers Comp