Ratings for Dr. Robert Schorn Purnell

Both dr. Robert and Schorn are nice and knowledge, but the staff who answered the phone calls is very rude, and always hold a long time w/o apology. It is very difficult to make appointment so you cannot expect help when you need them.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Been there 3 times and besides been treated like an ignorat I was never being able to see with his prescribed glasses. A HUGE DISASTER.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I will not trust my eyes to anyone other than Dr. Purnell Sr.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Me and my son have been going here for over 5 years. I have come here with and without insurance and have been treated well everytime. Their prices for contacts are very competitive and all doctors are nice, especially Dr Shorn(the son).

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I thought this doctor was really nice at first, I even took two of my children to him. When I had to go back for a contact lens fitting exam his true colors showed. I informed them that my insurance company had one progressive contact lens that they covered and as long as I got those particular brand the fitting exam and the contacts plus up to4 boxes would be included in the price and I would only have to pay my 10 copay. Well talk about greedy, he got on the phone with the insurance company and basicially told them that he was not going to eat the fee of the exam (76.00) and that that was not acceptable and right than and there told them that he would no longer participate with that insurance company. Told them to fax over the paperwork necessary to no longer participate with them and then proceeded to hand me a Rx and told me I was on my own and that Costco and BJ's had cheap eyeglass service and walked away and I was left without contact lenses and glasses and have to find someoneelse. GREEDY!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Dr. Purnell (son) is great all around. Highly recommend him to anyone needing to see an eye dr.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

My family has been going to Doctor S Purnell for years and do not have a single bad thing to say about neither father nor son. Both are great optometrists! We seriously recommend them to anyone in need of a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

He is a great doctor. Always makes me laugh. I take my kids with me and they love him

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Schorn Purnell and his staff are absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Purnell is excellent with kids and adults alike. My family loves him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Robert Schorn Purnell's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rutherford, NJ