Ratings for Dr. M. TODD Boling

He is a wonderful surgeon and incredibly kind also. He doesn't just stitch you up beautifully; he pays attention to the whole person.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

He IS a wonderful surgeon .......................

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Had an appendectomy from Dr. Boling and it went very well. I had a traumatic experience in a hospital when I was younger but didn't have any problems with Dr. Boling as I usually do. He is friendly and concerned. He performed the surgery in just as much time as he said it would take and I was able to get up and walk out of he hospital in 3 days even though my appendix ruptured and I had to have a full open appendectomy to get cleaned out.He also didn't charge me for the laproscopy which he performed but didn't work. There was too much going wrong with my abdomen for the laproscopy to be effective but all the doctors warned me they wouldn't know anything until they got in there to see how much damage there was. In my book, he is a good surgeon and great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Great doctor had hernia surgery and the operation went great. Awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

He did hernia surgery on me. Very horrible experience, all kinds of complications during and ever since. He had to make many repairs to the damages HE did while he was doing simple hernia repairs on me. I was under hours longer than planned and I had no idea what had happened to me. I went home and was in pure agony. I looked at my stomach and had 4 additional incisions bigger than anticipated; an all and all nightmare. I am still in pain off and on from the repairs he did. He tore a six inch gash in my stomach lining that I paid for financially and physically.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

He was quick (I needed that) and through, but did not know about my condition and how to treat it. He admitted that and referred me to a specialist. HE SEEMS TO CARE.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. M. TODD Boling's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Homer, AK