Ratings for Dr. Roderick Santa Maria

I find the staff "great". Wish I felt the same about the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very dismissive and a know it all . He is frowned upon by other physicians

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

My husband and I have both been a patient of Dr. Santa Maria's for 7+ years. He is wonderful and I would not go to anyone else. He is now a VIP doctor and worth every penny! He is extremely caring, compent, knowledgeable, and professional in every way. He is never too busy to answer all questions and always spends as much time as necessary. . . usually at least an hour and I know if more time were necessary he would take it. He is always researching new medical breakthroughs and treats the whole person, not just the one sympton. When my husband had a bad fall a year or more ago, he met him at the hospital to make sure that nothing was overlooked in the assessment that the E/R gave. If you are looking for a boutique doctor in the Boca/Palm Beach county area, you could not possibly do any better. My husband has been very ill and I am not sure I would still have him if not for Dr. Santa Maria. If he has to refer you to a specialist, rest assured they are the best, too!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I liked the doctor very much, he helped me find out what was going on and took the time to talk to you. My appt may never have been puctual but I understood why because he took the time to talk to his patients. It is a shame that he went with the MDVIP program because I can not afford the yearly cost. But now I find it hard for other doctors to measure up.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I am very dissapointed with some of what I've read on feedback for Dr. Santa Maria. I have been a patient on and off for 30 years. The only reason I ever switched is because my insurance changed. I have never found this doctor to be anything other than compassionate, well informed and caring. Beware of some of the things people right on this site! I now drive one hour each way to see this doctor. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr Santa Maria is the best doctor that I have had, and that includes the fact that I have lived in three states and two foreign countries. He not only correctly diagnosed two ailments that I had when several other doctors were unable to. His diagnosis got me back up and excercising ater I had been told by another doctor that I would not be able to ever run again. He has a compassionate manor that is coupled with humor that made me feel as though I was dealing with someone who genuinely cared. Each ime that I have needed him I have come aways sensing that his major concern was my long term well being. He put extra effort exploring my neck problem from several angles rather than simplay following protocols. Quality Doctor and a quality person.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

he never volunteers info and is constantly sending you to others...he is on time because there's never anyone else there!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

I found the Dr. quite engaging and helpful. His staff is pretty mediocre.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

absolutely no bedside personality-arrogant,dismissive-passive alarmist-reveals very little information-on guard all the time-

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Roderick Santa Maria's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1979)