Ratings for Dr. Ashraf I. Ahmed

I have left six messages on the nurses line over three weeks and no one returned my phone calls. Very Unprofessional and rude. Dr. Ahmed spends very little time with his patients and staff is rude. Highly do not recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I love Dr. Ahmed! I have been seeing him regularly now for several years. He is always pleasant and is pro-active when ordering screening tests based on family history and/or current conditions. At the same time, he does not push un-necessary tests to make a diagnosis. He is always thorough in explaining test results and what they mean to my current and future health. I recommend him to anybody who needs a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr Ahmed is a wonderful doctor! He has taken very good care of my father who has multiple medical issues. When my father had an emergency and had to be flown to Cleveland, he kept in contact and followed his care. He is so caring and compassionate. You may have to wait a while to be seen but he will give you the same careful attention. He takes his time and answers all questions for you. I would highly recommend Dr Ahmed as an Internist.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Ahmed is the best dr I have the pleasure to visit. He very caring Dr,very personable,I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Dr. Ahmed is a very perfessional and personal Physician. He takes his time with his patients and will answer all questions throughly. I have never known a Physician to call you to see how your doing, his bed side manor in exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Ashraf I. Ahmed's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Alliance, OH