Ratings for Dr. Zoe Foster

Misdiagnosed me twice which lead to serious hospitalization. Would NOT return to see Dr. Foster again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Attentive & prompt. I have been going to her for over two years. She really follows up on things and doesn't let me forget when I need to have blood work or any other test done. She has no problem referring to a specialist and isn't so pompous that she can't say she doesn't know and gets you to someone who does. I would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Foster for a couple years and she has always been friendly and helpful. She is attentive to my needs and never makes me feel rushed. Her office staff is always prompt and courteous. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Foster was very informative and really listened to what I had to say. She really treated me as a person and not just another appointment. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a new primary physician.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Zoe Foster's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI