Ratings for Dr. Alicia D. Zalka

Dr. Zalka is an exceptional doctor. I wish all doctors were like her. She is knowledgeable, caring, attentive and her staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Zalka is the most caring doctor I have come across.It's extremely difficult to find a doctor that cares about her patients the way she does.She spends time with you, answers all your questions and is on target with her treatment.She is thorough and explains the treatment plan in detail.She never seems rushed.You may have to wait a while to see her, but she is absolutely worth the wait. I've seen many doctors in my lifetime, but she's number ONE in my book.I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I have 5 years experience with Dr.Zalka.She has always given me good helpful advise,with great results.She is a caring and comforting Dr.and always follows up my visits.Many of my acquaintances use her and are completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

I had a laser treatment. The problem became worse after it. Another dermotologist fixed the problem area with one laser treatment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Didn't warn me about side effects of what she was perscribing, completely ruined my skin. Waited at least 45 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Very Nice and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Alicia D. Zalka's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT