Ratings for Dr. Leon F. Smith

He is stealing (over charge) money from his patients. Recently my wife had a little allergy problem. Before seeing Smith, my wife had make sure with the front window lady for two things: 1. No file updating fee, and 2. No extra charge for walk in service. She paid $159 in his office for a two minutes meeting though waiting for a much long time. Now we receive a bill from Smith. He asked for extra $380 for updating personal information and $38 for emergency care (walk in). Total Smith asked for more than $500 from insurance

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Fantastic Doctor with decades of experience. Cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to help with all types of health related issues. Love that the clinic is right next door so you don't have to go elsewhere for X-rays or blood tests, etc.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Smith cares money too much. It seems to me that his knowledge is very limited.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

excellent place for my family's health care. I love their extended hours. Great staff

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

He is the best doctor, best father, the best husband!!! Please come to see him soon!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I wish he would had sent me to a specialist instead of running all these test at his office

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

i wish i had gone somewhere else. He tried to diagnose my complex medical problems instead of sending me to a specialist, just delaying my progress.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

This doctor would like to think he is a specialist in everything. He tries to handle things he can't handle at all! I suffered for so long with no referral. Don't trust him.....he just wants your money.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This doctor is only concerned about money and if you are going to pay him. He and the other doctors and staff who work with him are so rude. When you first arrive and sign in there is this rude woman who yell out at you in the waiting room how much you owe and you must pay up front. They don't care if you live or die just as long as they get their money. This doctor is so rude.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Smith is one of the best Drs I have ever experienced in my life. He is truly caring and goes the extra step to ensure his patients are receiving the best possible care. I can't reccomend him highly enough. I rate him a 10 out of 10 and give him a full five stars without heisitation.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Leon F. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Valdosta, GA