Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Siegel

Dr. Siegel is the worst doctor you could have. If you are pregnant, run!!! She is incompetent and uncaring in every manner. Please do your research when choosing a doctor for your pregnancy! There is NOTHING good about her!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Glad she moved out of state. All she did was spit in the sink every time she came out a room and brag about her family and money. didn't let you tell her what was wrong. She treated her staff terrible. she was so disgusting. If she was in a bad mood forget it she acting like the patient was a bother and couldn't wait to get them out and send the claim in to collect. bullies you into a C Section. hope she doesn't open a practice in CA

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

F you dr. siegel. you S U CK NEVER GO TO THIS IDIOT

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Love Dr. Siegel. Her last day was 8/15/2014 - She moved to CA. Was with her 10 years. Finding a Dr. Like her will be hard to do.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I am shocked by the negative comments about Dr. Siegel. I found my experience to be completely opposite of those that submitted negative reviews. I found Dr. Siegel as well as her staff to be extremely professional yet very down to earth. Dr. Siegel took time to answer all of my questions and spoke to me in an intelligent yet straightforward manner. After having a negative experience at another doctor, I switched to Dr. Siegel after seeing how she treated my sister who is also a patient. I like that Dr. Siegel attempts to make her patients feel comfortable but still remains professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. Siegel is one of the worst doctors I have been to plus her office takes no responsibility for the mistake she made in ordering a pelvic ultrasound and not ordering it on a specific day of my cycle. This cost me over $300. Dr. Siegel dismissed any issues I wanted to discuss regarding menopause and was more interested in discussing her family members than the issues I have. I have found another gyn who is terrific!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I have never written a negative comment about anyone before but Dr. Siegel was highly unprofessional and not helpful at all. To start, she commented on a piercing and tattoo that I have, making me feel extremely uncomfortable. Once in the waiting room of her office, she was coughing up phlegm in the sink - it didn't happen once or twice, but EVERY time she came out of a examination room. Lastly, she brushed off all my questions about a condition that SHE diagnosed me with. She merely rushed through answers and never took the time to sit and explain anything to me. For months I refused to go back to the doctor because of such a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I have to admit, after reading some of the reviews I was a little hesitant about going to Dr. Siegel but I am thrilled that I did. She made me feel comfortable during the entire exam, listened to my concerns and offered great help. I was seen almost immediately after I sat down and the entire staff was very kind and helpful. I felt right at home in the office Dr. Siegel was AWESOME! As a young female I would highly recommend her. This was my first visit but she will definitely remain my permanent Gyno.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY FROM DR. SIEGEL! 1) Siegel had me waiting in my gown while she yacked on phone about her home renovations outside where I could hear everything. 2) I specifically asked her NOT to discuss an embarassing issue with my husband, who would be joining us in her office after my exam. SHE PAID ABSOLUTELY NO ATTENTION TO WHAT I HAD JUST SAID. The minute we assembled in her office, she blurted out exactly what I just asked her NOT to discuss in front of my husband. I WAS LIVID! 3) After calling Siegel's admin with all the info regarding my MRI appt, I took off a morning from work (unpaid) and arrived at the lab, only to find that Siegel's admin had NOT gotten the proper authorization code, meaning I had to reschedule the MRI! 4) Although Siegel is in-network, her staff incorrectly sent my blood/lab work to an out-of-network lab, causing me to have to pay Quest Diagnostics $120. A horrendous, demeaning experience--this is as "polite" as I can be.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Siegel has a very nice staff but she can be a very stern and uncaring person at times. Does not listen to what you have to say and becomes annoyed very easily. I am looking for a new doctor asap.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Amy M. Siegel's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ