Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Young

Dr Young is always so ever helpful and listens to every concern I have. He does not rush you and spends time with you during an office visit, unlike other doctors I've been to. He is simply wonderful and I have other family members that see him as well, and we all agree..he's the BEST in town!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

Dr. Young takes care of my husband and 2 sons. He is patient, listens carefully and does not rely on antibiotics. He gives accurate instructions and is helpful at pointing out lifestyle issues that could improve the problem. Both my sons are at ease with him and he treats us all with respect.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Dr. Young is beyond patient with my mother. He listens and wants to do the best for her. She tends to go on and he tries to keep her on track. Smart, senstive, available when she needs him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Young is a very nice doctor who listens to the entire story before making a conclusion. When things go beyond a family practice scope he is the first to tell you and finds you an appropriate specialist. I wish all doctors would take a lesson in communication and compassion from Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Christopher M. Young's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)