Ratings for Dr. Pinkus Goldberg

Office closes with note on door. Can’t reach a human by phone. Hung up on me when calling to cancel appt after I transferred to different doctor. Terrible way to run a practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are friendly and very helpful in answering any questions. As someone that likes to do my homework in regards to my health I appreciate their knowledge without having to google or look it up. I am a current patient and recommend dr. Goldberg for allergy/immunology!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Goldberg is a great physician, loves to teach and wants his patient's informed. His office staff: secretary, nurses, and MA's were all great. I had two allergists I've seen in the past and they could not figure out what was wrong with me. Dr Goldberg informed me of my allergy at my first appointment. He was running 30 minutes behind but all physicians run late.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Love him. There are a lot of patients and maybe some wait time, but he is so knowledgeable it is worth it. He wants to know everything about your heath situation. That's more than one of my former internist's wanted to know.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

I don't always get to see Dr. Goldberg, but often his NP Karleen instead. They still haven't figured out what is causing my main complaint, which is annoying, but they're trying hard and testing, which I give them credit for. His practice is always busy and they are always late. Like the other poster said, when they ran the skin allergy tests on me, they didn't use gloves afterward, which probably is unsanitary, but that didn't bother me at the time. In retrospect, for their own safety, they probably should...you never know who might have HIV or something.... Dr. Goldberg and Karleen are both very knowledgable and friendly and I would recommend them, just be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

The doctor was ok but his LPN was horrible. I am a nursing student and know that if any patient has broken skin (as in shots) there is a risk for infestion, meaning wear gloves for SAFETY. She gave me about 60 shots and then proceeded to touch them with her bare hands. Completely lazy, unsafe, and inappropriate. I didn't even see her wash her hands. She then stoped half way through the reading and had someone else finish stating that way all the readings wouldn't be wrong. This is a painful and pricy procedure. She was the only one to read half of my test!! I mentioned the test part to Dr. Goldberg and he said she was a smart girl. I would not go back there it is a waste of money and pain. Though Goldberg seemed knowledgeable he was definately out to make money...pushing procedures on a first time patient.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Very knowledgeable in a wide range of medicine, expecially obscure, strange and abnormal tests and medical conditions. Excellent demeanor and patient relations.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

Great doctor! Very knowledgeable. Diagnose other problems besides allergies. Hard to get to see him though.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Pinkus Goldberg's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1975)