Ratings for Dr. John G. Jarrett

DR Jarrett has been amazing. My husband & I are going through our second FET and I feel very confident in his hands. I love his sense of humor and how he takes the time to call and check up on you after the procedure. I will recommend him to anyone who is struggling with infertility!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Jarrett and staff did a phenomenal job helping my wife and I through the IVF process. When we thought all hope was lost, he took the time to figure out a plan that best suited our individual needs. I would recommend anyone that is dealing with infertility issues to see Dr. Jarrett. Whatever staff issues that other people were expressing below must have been resolved because the staff was nothing but caring and punctual with us.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

We had the very best experience with Dr. Jarrett. The nurses were absolutely amazing and we loved Dr. Jarrett's compassion. We are a couple who uses humor a lot and he jumped right there with us. He was always there for appointments when we needed him! He called and checked on me after my procedures and was called one time by us for the on-call and he called immediately after. This was at 4:30 A.M. in the morning. We are successfully carrying twins with the help of Dr. Jarrett! I would say the same about him and the nurses if we did not conceive through him!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Waited over 2 months for an appointment. We arrived 20 minutes early as instructed. Dr. was 15 minutes late. Stated he couldn't find us. We had been in the same room since arrival. Dr. Jarrett asked me very few questions. Told me he would order some tests, I needed to lose 40lbs, and that more than likely we would have to use donor eggs. I did not get the warm, compassion that others have stated. Quite honestly, I don't think he had even read my chart. Due to my age, I think he is uninterested. I'm 42. I believe he is knowledgeable but his demeanor toward me was less than warm. Really got the feeling that he was not very interested in working with us. Wasn't sure it was due to age or weight or combo. Was very flippant with some of his answers. Asked very few questions to us. Quoted a lot of statistics but didn't seem interested in me as an individual. Time will tell.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

The staff and doctor were amazing. They answered all of our questions. Dr. Jarrett treated my husband and I like we masrrered. I can't believe all the negative comments, I have nothing but positive things to say. We were very pleased by the staff on first & second floor. During retrieval & transfer the nurses were amazing and I Will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

dr. j doesnt care about patients or theyre feelings he cares about the numbers!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Jarrett is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. He is considerate, compassionate, and truly makes you feel like you are the most important patient and always takes ample time to sit down and answer any and all of your questions. His staff is also fantastic and promptly return phone calls. Dr. Jarrett also calls you after hours to check on you, see how you feel after surgery, etc. He is also quite the character and has a dry sense of humor which is much appreciated in this stressful kind of situation. I cannot speak enough good things about Dr. Jarret and cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I am horrified at the number of negative comments about this man. This is a man I would gladly take a bullet for as his work is so important. If it weren't for him, my husband and I would not be the parents of a perfect eight-year-old. My friend would not have her children either. I have given him so many referrals and will continue to do so for EVERY PERSON I find that has infertility issues. First visit -- he had the problem pinpointed. He was livid over the mistreatment I'd had from my prior doctor -- a man who made my condition four times WORSE in a year's time. It is my guess that the ones who did not like him were unsuccessful and, instead of facing the reality that the man is not God, are directing their anger and bitterness towards Dr. Jarrett. I get that -- I do -- infertility SUCKS. I just hope that someone who needs his service is not scared off by your jaded perceptions of Dr. Jarrett.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Jarrett is the 2nd doctor we have seen for our infertility problems and by far one one the most considerate doctors I have ever met. He is very reassuring and has a special way of making you feel like you are his only patient. He is the kind of doctor that calls you from his cell phone on his personal time to see if you're ok after a cycle didn't come out as we had hoped! A+ doctor!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

The staff is extremely disorganized. They made numerous mistakes when "helping" me start my IVF cycle. Dr. Jarrett is arrogant and made derogatory comments about my OBGYN when I had my initial consultation with him. My IVF cycle was cancelled without any clear explanation as to why. We scheduled an over the phone consultation with the doctor to discuss what went wrong (for an in-person appointment we would have to wait another month) and he never called for the consult. Per the staff's instruction, I waited by the phone for 2.5 hours so I would not miss his call during the window of time we were given. No call. Can you imagine having your IVF cycle cancelled and then not being able to discuss what happened with the doctor? I'm shocked that anyone is able to give this doctor or his staff a rave review. He's cocky, opinionated, uncompassionate, and rude.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. John G. Jarrett's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1981)

Amerigroup