Ratings for Dr. Shelena C. Lalji

Everyone very nice and helpful. Love Vickie and Guadalupe. Feel better than before.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Staff is friendly and service is great! Best place for wellness in Houston!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I went in for tattoo removal.. this was my first session Vicky was really helpful and made sure I was comfortable and sent me home with everything that I need to take care of myself while I heal... also very informative on other questions that I had about what the clinic offered ..I really recommend this place...looking forward for my second treatment thank you!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Shel Wellness Center for years. Vicki has been taking care of my face and I love the results. Vicki is hard working and extremely professional. They will educate you about all the facial procedures.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Each visit for my VanquishMe treatments with Delal were easy and relatively quick. Delal is so knowledgeable of the body and the solutions for various "problems" and is happy to recommend another staff member for answers to questions that might not be in her area of expertise. All staff are friendly and welcoming as is the whole Dr. Shel environment. I feel like my body as a whole is able to be treated whether internally or externally and is in very good hands. This gives me confidence in my daily life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Vickie needs 5 stars. She is personable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I receive Myers Cocktail and Glutathione IVs fro adrenal fatigue. Every visit to the IV room is a pleasure.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have been an IV Chelation patient off and on at several clinics since 2001. I have had numerous IV treatments. Mostly what I have hoped for is that the medical staff is proficient at inserting and removing the IV needles in my arm. The insertion and removal of the IV needle can be painful and bruising to a patient if the medical staff that administers the IV treatment is not skillfully talented. What I have come to appreciate at Dr Shel's practice is that she employs staff who can provide IV treatments at a PAINLESS OR VERY NEAR PAINLESS level of comfort for me. Guadalupe is the IV technician at Dr Shel's practice and she is awesome and the other IV patients there also share the same sentiment regarding Guadalupe's skill level, talent in needle insertion and extraction and Guadalupe's soft spoken demeanor that is kind and caring..... I'm really happy that I have found Dr Shel's practice.... and I'm thankful for Guadalupe and that skilled medical staff exist there. I have had my fair share of bad needle insertions and extractions. I had to have IV Chelation treatments due to artery blockages and the treatments have saved me several heart surgeries over the last 15 years. I have spoken with dozens of IV patients over the years who are also thankful for Chelation. The fact that I live in Sugar Land is a triple bonus for me... it's a 5 min drive from my house... Thanks... I just wanted to share this in case it helps someone else.... CS

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I had and amazing experience during my time of need. Everyone was caring and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I came to Dr. Shel as a new patient in mid-October of 2016, approximately two months ago. I suspicioned there were hormone issues, as I wasn't sleeping, lacked energy, and had complexion issues. She prescribed a saliva test, and six blood draws. Within two weeks I returned for the results, and there were numerous markers, either low levels or high levels noted. Dr. shel changed my hormone cream and added additional progesterone caps, and many supplements. She is exceedingly thorough!! After two months, I'm sleeping "like a baby," my complexion is clear, and I feel more energetic. I celebrate my 75th birthday in a few weeks, and recommend her (and her staff) highly!! She is attentive and concerned, and I'm grateful for her advice and guidance.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016