Ratings for Dr. Crawford H. Cleveland

Took my 5 year old son here for testing. "Cats" came up positive, but they thought it looked more like a scratch than a positive, so ignored it. They had him on 4 medications ($$$) to treat the symptoms. Took son to another allergist locally, where they found 7 allergies, performed adenoid surgery, and now he is on 2 medications (as needed). I think this place is very prescription-happy.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Cleveland is a wonderful professional doctor but his staff is crazy mean, rude and not helpful in anyway. Be careful b/c his staff is repetitively bad. Good MD though if you can deal with the rude staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Dr Cleveland is amazing. He is smart kind and detail oriented. He knows everything about allergies and asthma and he will answer the phone for you at home if you need him. His staff is great and if you have allergies go see him you will not be sorry. Also his staff is wonderful....

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I just moved here and saw an allergist in VA before I moved. I made an appointment so I could have an allergist here. Dr. Cleveland would not see me unless they did their own allergy testing (even though I just had allergy testing done and could provide the paper work). I was fine re-doing blood work for food allergies, but they do not do that. Instead they wanted to skin test me for food allergies. I asked what would happen if I had an anaphylactic reaction and they said "oh no worries we have epi-pens here." I think that is ridiculous to put a patient at risk like that when they have a history of food allergies.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

My 5 yr son sees him and he is kind gentle with him and explain everything that is going on with him to me down to the t.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

Dr. Cleveland is a godsend! After being given anthrax shots by the military, I developed allergy symptoms. I spent two years of suffering dealing with military medical doctors and a mentally draining system that didn't provide any comfort. I know by experience Dr Cleveland is an outstanding doctor that truly cares and goes above and beyond to provide care. Capt Richard Pope

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

I went to Dr. Cleveland for a while, but he was unable to help me. It was determined that I didn't have allergies, but sensitivites, and the medicines he wanted me to take just did not work. I wish he'd had a better suggestion than nose spray three times a day!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2006

I've been a patient for 10 years. He is always courteous and willing to answer questions. After hours, he can be contacted at home and generally answers the phone himself-even in the middle of the night!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Crawford H. Cleveland's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal