Ratings for Dr. Helen Maria Schilling

I'm really cofused about what just happened. I called Dr. Schillings office on Monday after having an appointment the previous Friday to let her know that the new meds that she gave me was not helping. Her office person I think her name was Michell(not sure how to spell it) she started accusing me of being a Hydrocodon addict because I had received Hydrocodone from a different Dr for a broken ankle. Now I received a letter in the mail saying that she can no longer have me as a patient. What is wrong with her office that they treat people like they have something wrong themselves. I really can't believe that a Dr would not want to help a patient not be in pain. I thought that is what she was supposed to be there for. Not happy at all.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Schilling took the time to listen to me instead of rushing in and out of the room like my last doctor

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I saw Dr. Schilling because my prior pain mgt doc terminated me due to having a drug screen positive for marijuana. I was honest with her and she told me to call her office in 2 weeks to get my meds refilled. She also did a UDS> I told her it would probably still be positive. I called as instructed and was told by the receptionist that they were still awaiting the results of the UDS. Three days later, they called and said they could not service me. I was on Duragesic and Percocet and was cut off cold turkey w/o any type of F/U recommendation. IMO, a quantitative should have been done to determine a decreased amount of THC in my urine. I wouldn't send roadkill to her office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

One of the best decisions I have ever made is using Dr. Schilling for my pain mgmt. She listens and she acts. My pain is under control now and she is always there for me.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Dr. Helen Maria Schilling's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=192264'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=192264'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 5, 2014