Ratings for Dr. Robert W Corliss

This physician is rude, illbred and has an ego in the stratosphere. He will not speak with a patient on the phone, nor wiil he speak with a pharmacist. I waited two weeks for a prescription refill on a med I had been taking. Wouldn't answer my call, nor the pharmacy's fax and calls. Tries to make patients pay for a formal office call to answer one simple question. I have never seen a physician with less ability to inspire confidence. When you pray you will not get sick so you can avoid him, it's time to change. My family now sees his partner, Bruce Baker, DO, and we are delighted with his manner, his knowledge, and just that we know we're in okay hamnds. Please do something about this guy. He's hurting your image.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Corliss has always been congenial and straightforward during our visits. He is more than willing to make referrals when necessary and his staff, though busy, is always friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

my visits to him have not been pleasent at all he is rude dis concerned about where pain is located, mri was done but not where the pain is? obtained a copy of the scan for free and it did not have the right area scaned. he once walked out on me saying you are inpossible to exame. mind you im having musle spazmas and sever cramping in my stomach. ive also herd him talking to nurses about patients trying to take advantage of him trying to get a doc note to stay at home. its my health time for change

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I went to him about my plood pressure. After he found that my blood pressure was running high, he did nothing except for me to wait a couple of months. Also, he hesitated in sending me to a specialist about digestive problems. When I finally saw one,and had tests done, and also a colonoscopy, I did not get any report from him . I got reports from digestive center. I had a blood draw, and he did not tell me about high colesterol. Mine is 313. I found that out from the digestive center.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Took no medical history. Did not ask me a single question in the course of 2 appts. Discounted my symptoms & the written information from my hospital Attending. Began 2nd appt. - which he scheduled to "discuss a treatment plan" - by stating he was not interested in having me as a patient. Arrogant,rude & insulting. Verbally attacked & argued with friend who accompanied me, mostly acting as if I was not even present. He did recind the bill to my insurance.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Robert W Corliss's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1992)

Wellpoint