Ratings for Dr. Michael Zinger

The staff at the brooklyn office of Long Island ivf is beyond words. Compassionate, genuine, professional, helpful. Would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. They go the extra mile and really ensure you fully understand every little thing and really make sure you are comfortable. Thank you all for all your help!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

They are amazing and kind. I cant say any dr hs s been nicer. Its awkward enough struggling to get pregnant. They make it fun

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Zinger is amazing! He has helped me through several ivf procedures. He is very knowledgable and best of all is always willing to guide you through everything. Even though I went through an emotionally tough journey his compassion and support helped me feel so comfortable. His staff are great! ......They treat you like family. I thank dr. Zinger and his staff for everything they have done for me!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Zinger is a wonderful doctor. Thanks to him and his staff, I am now a single mom to be. Dr. Zinger is VERY knowledgeable and professional... and most of all, caring and compassionate. He has helped me achieve my ultimate dream of becoming a mom. He helped and guided me through the process of IVF and was always available. His staff is amazing!! They are all there to help and support you through, what can be a physically and emotionally difficult process. My nurse Joan, I can't express in words how wonderful she is. She is the most caring and supportive person that I consider a mother figure. She guided me through every medication and every ultrasound with such care. Dr. Zinger and his staff are wonderful and I consider them part of my family that they have helped me create. I love them all. Thank you Dr. Zinger and staff! xoxo

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Staff treats you with respect and curtesy with genuine smiles the first time and every time regardless of your situation. They observed confidentiality to the max, pull you to the side and whisper so that no one knows your business. They are so professionally friendly, attentive and supportive you would want to put them in your pocket. You cannot help but love them, including Dr Zinger. Gosh! the entire staff at ECF institution are great but the Brooklyn staff are the greatest. You have got to love them. If I had money, I'd give them the world and when you no longer needs their service because whatever procedure or reason you were going there for is completed or resolved, you feel like calling them just because you love them and miss them, but remembering that they're crazy busy doing their job, you don't want to bother them. They're are so charming, sympathetic, empathetic, loving, democratic, respectful, loving,knowledgeable and serious about their job.THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS..

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Dr Zinger is the best !! He is very caring and a very calm person, he has a huge smile every time he enters the room, such a great Dr. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Zinger is very caring. He is one of the most polite doctors that I know. He enabled my husband and I to have a baby in 2006.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008