Ratings for Dr. Denis Lee

This summer was the most important one of my life. I survived a heart attack and the prognosis for recovery is good. Without the mediflyte crew, the state of the art Bombardier, and Dr Lee,I could have expired mid air.Life or death? Dr Denis gave me a choice. Slange!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Great bedside manner. Great medical mind. Great doctor. He helps you feel better by the moment.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

We certainly recommend Mediflyte. Dr Lee is a very compassionate man of medecine. He is able t answer your questions very concise. Also, he is very humorous.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Lee can make you feel better immediately with his reassuring style of communicating. He made me laugh, smile, and relaxed.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I was not lucky to have a heart problem while on vacation in Florida. However I was very fortunate to get Dr Lee as my medical flight escort back to B.C. He's the most likeable doctor I met ever.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I had the privilege to make the acquaintance of a very good man of medicine. It is true that his reputation precedes him. The reviews are quite accurate as they are all glowing. He is really a mensch.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Denis postponed his Caribean retreat to personally take on our emergency voyage home. We are ordinary people from Alaska, stranded in Manhattan. Dr Denis took us home from Teterborugh airport in a day. The folks at that airport gave Dr Lee the first class courtesy, and all the way home Captain March , Dr Lee, and nurse Jacynthe made us feel like VIPs. God bless them!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

This doctor is a very competent and very confident. He has a way to open doors because people like him naturally. We went to May clinic from Argentina with him as our escort medical. He had made it a very smooth operation in the way of logistics. I like how he thinks and the way he talks as well. Bravu!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Mediflyte cares. The charming doctor and assistant Anfisa provided the utmost in care and comfort all the way back to my home in Glasgow . Kudos to Hilton Mastercard insurance for choosing Mediflyte.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I wish he could be near me all the time. Reassuring and very affable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017