Ratings for Dr. Yashodhara Misra

She sat with me and discussed my case and alternate treatments .i will recommend her

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very good Doctor.................................................................

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I have been with Dr. Misra for 20+ years and now my daughter that she delivered see her. I am very comfortable talking to her and she has helped me make so very good decisions. I feel my daughter is in very good hands.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I have been a patient of hers for well over 10 years. I called the Fishkill office and made an appointment with the Poughkeepsie office. When I arrived I was told I did not have an appointment. The receptionist said she would have to call the Fishkill office. At some point Dr. Misra came into the front office and asked if I was a new patient and engaged in a conversation with the receptionist that maybe I got married or changed my name. I was told I had to wait for faxed records to be seen by the doctor (I guess asking me why I was there or asking my own account of my history was too much to ask for?). Other patients were taken ahead of me and I was told again that I had to wait for records. If this was a one time mishap that would be one thing but this is the second time her office has goofed with an appointment in Poughkeepsie. I have since made an appointment with a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Help to diagnose difficult problem and cured it. Very friendly and courteous

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Was very rough, not gentle at all. Had other people in the room and felt very exposed. Did not seem to care about me in the least bit.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I was so happy to hear that Dr. Misra went into her own private practice again. I did not like seeing her when she joined the group. I think sometimes groups become too large and the quality of care diminishes. I am loyal to Dr. Misra and would follow her no matter where she went but I do hope she stays solo this time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Felt very uncomfortable, was not gentle or very concerned for me in general.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

dr. Misra is the best. I have been going to her for 20+ years

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

Dr. Yashodhara Misra's Credentials

• Rnt Med Coll, Univ Of Rajasthan, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1971)

Workers Comp