Ratings for Dr. Martin Stewart Balin

Dr Balin is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Martin Balin is rude, unprofessional, perverted, forgetful, always late and not successful at what he does. He always made perverted remarks and would force me to take unecessary tests. He was in it for the money. I will never ever go back to him again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

In a few words, Dr. Balin was the WORST doctor I've ever been to. He was over 45 minutes late to every appointment and made me feel like I was a piece of meat. He was not respectful and when I'd ask a question he'd smirk and give me a short answer. I had to call him for my test results and when I questioned what the results meant he told me to call his nurse. After several visits he wanted to do a small outpatient surgery at a local hospital. After I arrived and was on the table, he informed me that he forgot something he needed for the procedure at his office and we would have to reschedule. I WAS LIVID. I will never go back to him again. NEVER!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009