Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Martindale

Dr.R.Martindale and his staff were Great!I had a surgery.they were always on time,helpful and show outstanding teamwork.I had a bad experience with another surgeon at OHSU regarding punctuality and general attitude and switched to Dr. Martindale to perform the surgery and was so glad i did.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Martindale was very helpful and very honest with me. I have been to other doctors in the area and in other states and he is the creme of the crop, i wouldn't go back to anyone else. His bedside manner is great and he is very knowledgeable! I recommmend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Martindale is very knowledgeable in the gastric bypass. He's very experienced with patients that are high in weight. His care and concern is 100%. I know he cares about his patients very much. I was very happy with him and his bedside manner TOP!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2004

Dr. Robert G. Martindale's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med