Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Reichert

After my arrival, first I had x-rays, then visited with Dr. Reichert. We discussed my lower back aches and pains. He explained I'm still in the healing stage for some time and the aches and pains should subside over time. We then discussed moving on to physical therapy going forward.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Saw Dr. Reichert the day of discharge and started to cry in front of him with tears of joy knowing that the surgery eliminated all pain in my legs due to sciatic caused by back and synovial cyst issues. Did not need a fusion. Tears of joy says it all. Thank you Dr Reichert so very much.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My experience on Wednesday was good. I come with much anxiety and needing a lot of reassurance. Dr. Reichert is a wonderful doctor and I am so happy he is mine. I badger him over my fears and beliefs and he grounds me with facts and reality. I Thank him for his patience and willingness to spend time with me every other year counselling me about what I really should be looking for. Before I had my tumors I was one to think that tumor was a bad word and life was possible over with one. Dr. Reichert has made me understand that my life is normal and I am best off moving on. SO, after this visit I try to rest my anxiety for the next 23 months until we meet again. Thank you Dr. Reichert for being the kind and patient doctor you are. D.D.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Thank You for your excellent treatment. I was taken care of in a very timely manner. Thanks Again to you and your staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Had emergency brain tumor surgery in March 2017. Having continued follow up care since. I have no complaints at all about Dr Reichert or Dr King who I both met in the ER at WMH in March. Both men are very respectful, professional and understanding. They are also NOT ARROGANT! - which I thoroughly appreciate. I've already walked out of medical appointments if I felt I have been talked down to - and found others who know how to properly communicate with patients to take care of my medical issues. Both men also take the time to answer my questions, regardless as to how unconventional/weird they may sound - Dr King in the ER and Dr Reichert during follow up visits. The office staff is also very respectful, professional and understanding - as well as personable. They have always gotten back to me in a timely manner if I left them VMs. This all comes from someone who managed a physicians office early in her career and is a customer service professional. AWESOME skills and service. I just hope I never have to refer anyone to you.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I am familiar with Dr. Reichert from previous surgery he performed on me. His office, the wait time, his staff, the ease in scheduling and my overall experience are excellent. He hasn't performed the necessary treatment that's scheduled for 15 January 2019 yet, so I cannot rate that at this time. I look forward to excellent results as in my past experience with Dr. Reichert.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Everyone was very friendly. Dr. Reichert answered all my questions. He explained things very clearly until I understood what was going on. I didn't feel like I was being rushed.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

This was a follow up appointment from my surgery in April. X-rays look good and healing as expected. I am very happy with the surgery and all the assistance along the way! Dr Reichert and Staci have been extremely helpful at answering questions I have had during my healing process. I am pleased with the service I have received!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Reichart and his staff are very friendly and helpful on trying to resolve my problem.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have had back issues for close to 14 years and I had seen multiple doctors within the same major Health Care Provider, regarding the cause of the pain and possible treatments. I had another MRI done on my lower back (L3 and L4) in August 17’ and was referred to a specialist (neurologist) within the same major Health Care System. After leaving multiple phone messages and never receiving a call back, I decided to go elsewhere for solutions. My wife found Dr. Reichert on line after doing some extensive research and am very glad she did. Getting in for my first appointment was very easy and quick. He looked at my MRI at my first appointment and explained in “English” what was wrong with my lower back and what was the cause of the severe discomfort that I was experiencing.He went over all the options to resolve the issue and the Pros and Cons of each. I am going to have surgery to fix it and am very comfortable and at ease that Dr. Reichert is the one performing it. He makes you feel relaxed and very comfortable when you talk to him. We would recommend him to anyone for treatment at any given time. His nursing staff is also very nice and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Kenneth W. Reichert's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal