Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Blumenthal

This doctor saved my life when I was five years old. I had Kawasaki disease

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Doctor Blumenthal has been a wonderful healing force in my life. Suffering from COPD and Asthma and not able to breath without struggle . He consulted once when he was not my Doctor and reconnected as my Doctor. I now am able to do normal activities and am losing weight again it feels so good to take a deep breath Wonderful Wonderful Doctor and miracle worker as far as I am concerned. I could not get enough air to walk across a room and now I am full power Thanks to him and his knowledge patience and true caring.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Very easy to work with. He is knowledgeable and confident. I have learned to not question his decisions.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

We are so thankful for this office! Dr. B sent us to the ER after being in touch with us multiple times on a weekend, where our son was diagnosed with cellulitis in his eye. If we had kept him home, the outcome could have been awful. All five of our children go to this office and we have no complaints. Helpful staff, fitting us in during emergencies, prompt responses on the phone, and an average wait time. We have highly recommended them to other friends as well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I brought my son into the office 06/03/13 as a new patient with asthma and chronic allergies, I was so impressed by Dr. Blumenthal and his knowledge. I have been to many specialists and my son's pediatrician searching for answers and I believe I may finally have them. Dr. Blumenthal's approach is differnt then any other Dr. I have been to, he wants to help my child get better instead of giving him constant steroids. I am so impressed with him and his staff! I would recommend him to anyone that needs help and answers!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I left in tears. My appt was at 3:30, & I got there 20 mins early for paperwork. I told the staff several times that if I'm not done by 4:15pm, I'd need to reschedule, because my son had a game. They said it was fine. So, 4:15 came, & I said I had to go. The nurse said the dr will be in my room in 2 mins, & to please wait. When 4:30 came, I opened the door to leave, & in walks the dr. I said I'm sorry, I have to go, & I need to reschedule. He said I can't reschedule. Either I see him now, or not at all. I said 'but I can't stay, I waited over an hour & I told the girls ahead of time I'd have to leave by a certain time, & they said it was fine!' As soon as I said I couldn't stay, he walked out of my room, & as I'm trying to talk to him, he walks into another room, & closes the door on me. The receptionist apologizes profusely, because I had burst into tears at this point. I did NOT deserve to be treated that way, & he did that in front of my 15 month old daughter.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

Dr. Blumenthal and staff are very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I took my 19 month old to see Dr. Blumenthal. He was incredibly disrespectful and degrading toward my parenting choices. He told me to stop breast feeding and to let my son cry through the night, which are both completely outdated practices and have been proven to be harmful for the child. He talked down to me the entire appointment and had a horrible "God-complex". I would NOT recomend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I made a mistake and came a week early. They were kind and worked me in. I was very grateful. The doctor was caring and knowledgeable and made an immediate treatment plan. This was my first visit. I look forward to a positive professional relationship.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr.Blumenthal has an excellant bed side manner. He is compassionte about your health.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Kenneth W. Blumenthal's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HIP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor saved my life when I was five years old. I had Kawasaki disease "

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Blumenthal has been a wonderful healing force in my life. Suffering from COPD and Asthma and not able to breath without struggle . He consulted once wh..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=19205'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.0

February 15, 2014