Ratings for Dr. Soheil Azimi

I've been going to Dr. Azimi for about 10 years now and I have had nothing but great experiences. He's knowledgable, has a wonderful bedside manner and I have complete faith in him. The one thing that is a bit of a pain is that you can expect to be sitting for 40 minutes (they as you to get there 15 min early and typically wait in the exam room for another 15-30) but I feel he's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor, let alone a human being. He is uncaring, unhelpful, and unbelievable. His staff is slow or non-existent to answering questions or refill requests. He is aloof and condescending to his patients. He must write his own ratings because I can't believe all of the 5 star reviews - either those people are blind or maybe they're not human beings with feelings.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

He has been a kind and good doctor over the past few years that I've had him. When I switched over to him from another one (due to change in insurance), he reviewed diagnostic tests and meds and made adjustments based on my age. I feel I am in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Very helpful and friendly. Have been his patient for 10 years and drive 25 miles to see him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Azimi is a great doctor. I've seen him twice and each visit lasted about 45 minutes. Don't know what doctor the other writers saw.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

I had seen Dr. Azimi a few times when my PCP was unavailable. After she left UCLA I switched my PCP to Dr. Azimi since I had seen him previously. I agree that he talks down to you and isn't interested in hearing about your illness or needs. He wants you in and out as fast possible with as little effort needed. And when I questioned him on treatment/referral he litterally put me in tears. I will not go back Dr. Azimi EVER after that horrible display of unprofessional behavior.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I agree with the reviewer who mentioned gender. Dr. Azimi is condesending and completely awful. I wouldn't go back to him if my life depended on it. After several bad experiences, I switched to a primary care physician further away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Azimi is great, I've been seeing him since 2005 and he has been nothing but helpful for all my medical needs. It's very easy to make an appointment to see him. A+++!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Dr. Azimi is the best! Cannot say enough good things about him. My mother has been seeing him for a long time and I have been seeing him for several years as well. He is smart, caring and takes a lot of time talking to you...does not rush you at all. In an emergency you can usually get an appointment the same day. Even for regular visits it does not take long to get in. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful as well. Also, I have never had to wait very long in the waiting room, a LOT shorter than any other doctor I have ever seen. I am very picky about my doctors, so to find one I like this well is rare. 2 thumbs up and 10 stars for Dr. Azimi!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

sharp, positive, caring, quick to help. really great doctor

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

Dr. Soheil Azimi's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP