Ratings for Dr. Linda Hughey Holt

Have been going to Dr Holt for over 23 years and no matter what the problem is/was she always had the answers! And fixed my problem! Treats you like a human, explains things at my level and has been genuinely interested in me, my health and my wellbeing! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Very knowledgeable and caring manner. answered all questions and followup if problems arise. friendly staff. very popular with medical associates who regard her very highly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Holt delivered my son 12 years ago and received great care. My biggest gripe was the loooong wait times in her office - sometimes up to 2 hours!! She arrived only 20 minutes before my son was born. She often seems very rushed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr.Holt is very knowledgeable about menopause. She takes time and answers all questions. Unable to get appts if need to see her asap. Staff change has resulted in unreliable service. They did not give her my message to contact me or she chose not to-not sure. Have had this happen a few times now. Takes repeat calls. Yet arranged check ups have been good.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Holt did a fanatastic job with my c-section, and I had a high risk case, so I was very pleased. I had post-partum thyroiditis, though, and no one on the staff caught it - my GP diagnosed after months of trouble and compliants. Also, the staff that answers the phone are very difficult - one time I called at 4:35 and they left me on hold until 5, then hung up on me. When I called back they had turned on the answering service.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Linda Hughey Holt's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Skokie, IL