Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Maltz

Excellent doctor, caring, great bedside manner; Easy to confide in; He can address any issue at all and make it not awkward or embarrassing.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

I've been a patient for over twenty five years. He recently stopped accepting insurance in favor of what he calls "concierge" service with a $1500 retainer and a hefty fee for transferring records to another doctor. I don't like to change doctors but don't have an alternative.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

only gives cursory review of symotoms, and entirely misses other indicators

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Maltz provides excellent care with a great "bedside" manner. The office staff are very helpful and responsive.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr Maltz is a very caring and understanding doctor. He spent quality time with me, answering my questions, asking me questions and even takes a moment to ask how the rest of the family is doing. I have seen him for 22 years and am now moving out of the area. It will be hard to replace him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Maltz for more than 15 years. I am 51 years old, and he is one of the best Doc's I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Jonathan Maltz's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1974)