Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Metros

Dr. Mike Metros has been my doctor for the past 17 years! He is the reason I am still living a 10 5! He is always courteous and listens to my concerns. He treats me with the upmost respect. I feel he truly cares about my well being. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr metros has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is the most caring concerned doctor we have ever had!! He always takes the time to take care of each and every problem. He has a heart of gold when it comes to caring for our needs. He always has the time for my husband and myself. God bless you Dr metros!!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

The most thorough doctor I have had - I have the utmost confidence in him and his gentle nature is comforting. He has taken care of 4 generations in our family. Absolutely the best.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Empathetic & thourough...a perfect blend of understanding & professional knowledge...First rate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr. Metros is absolutely FANTASTIC! The best primary care doc I could find in the state of Colorado. He is hard to get in to see as a new patient though, as he is a great doctor and builds long, lasting relationships with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Metros for over 20 years. He impressed me from the first appointment and continues to do so. His intellect and ability to "stay current" is amazing while his best trait; his compassion, comes from his heart. He catches things before they become bad and stays on top of them once known. My quality of life I can pretty much attribuite to his attention to detail. He has the ability to explain my health issues "on my level" with a good balance of explaining its severity, importance of maintenance and its treatment; without scaring me. He lets ya know he is fully on "your team" and will help you along the way.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Michael J. Metros's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)