Ratings for Dr. Lawrence R. Davis

This is the only doctor that I was so impressed with that I heartily recommended him to others. He relieved my stress-related neck and back pain and kept it from coming back. He really seems to care about his patients and staff. Simply the greatest experience.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

By far the best chiro I have ever found!! I've been to several chiropractors over the years, and most of them didn't do a full exam, or even take x-rays! He was very knowledgeable about my condition, answered all of my questions and was very responsive to all of my concerns. I left his office with a better understanding of my condition, and the best I've felt in years! His staff was great too!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I have visited Dr. Davis several times and actually look forward to each visit. I trust him to help me with my pain. He cares how I feel and makes sure I understand the treatment options available to me. He is friendly as is his staff, and I feel comfortable under his care. I can see why he has been the one to treat so many famous people.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

All I can say is that I was in pain when I went to see this doctor, and I left his office feeling better on the first day. I have seen him several times and his treatments have helped tremendously. He knows what I need and he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Very unknowlegeable. Tried to talk me into addition treatments that I did not need or want. When I refused, my appointments dropped from 5 minutes long to less than 1 minute! Thank goodness I left before any damage to my health happened!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2006

Dr. Lawrence R. Davis's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1977)

MSP/BC Med