Ratings for Dr. Karen S. Jurgensen

I absolutely love this doctor! I have never had a doctor make me feel more valued. I am said to say that she is closing her practice on 11/30/2011. I hop ei can find a doctor atleast half as wonderful as she was.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Jurgensen is simply the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. My only regret is that I did not find out about her sooner! Her most impressive qualities...spending significant time with patients - she actually LISTENS and shares her expertise in a thorough and genuine manner. I always feel that Dr. J cares about my health and well-being. Similarly, she respects patients' time as evidenced by her punctuality. I have never spent more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. The nurse and office manager are extremely friendly, kind, and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Jurgensen to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Extremely professional. Spends as much time as is necessary with each patient...even if it is 30 or 45 minutes or more. Preventative focus.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

VERY UNHELPFULL

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

The $20 is a copay. Her charges are reasonable for the area. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever encountered and she schedules her appointments so that she has plenty of time to talk to the patient. Very human, very down-to-earth and very knowledgeable. Shows respect to the patient--never dismissive or arrogant. Extremely impressive doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Karen S. Jurgensen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1976)