Ratings for Dr. Joseph E. Yankee

Dr. Yankee is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He not only has a wealth of knowledge, but shares it with the patient and puts things in layman's terms so you can understand what is going on. I can honestly say after 15 or more years of seeing him, I have never seen a better doctor. He was recommended by a nurse at Eastmoreland Hospital as top notch. I expect a doctor to first know what he is doing, and second to have a good "bedside" manor. He does both very well. I don't write reviews for just anything, but this definitely warrants it.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Yankee is an awesome doctor...he really listens to what you tell him and formulates treatment based on what you say AND what he sees, which I feel is very important. I have horrible back issues and he rolls up his sleeves and really gets to the root of the problem. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Amazingly knowledgeable about musculoskeletal issues. He fixed my husband's crippling backpain in about 10 minutes - after months of doctors and pain pills and muscle relaxers. He could tell by looking at his posture that my husband's pelvis was out of alignment. He pulled it back into place - problem solved. I went to him recently with a bone out of joint - other doctors just shrugged and prescribed - you guessed it, pain pills and muscle relaxers. Dr. Yankee actually tackled the problem and got everything lined back up. He is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about medicine in general. One of the best doctors I've seen. He is popular, though, so it can be a while to get into see him, and once you are there, there is usually a wait as well. I just go to him for bone and muscle issues since he is so busy. Absolute genius, though. If you are on the hamster wheel of pain pills and muscle relaxers for some kind of tendon, back or joint pain, this is your guy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

gave me a full run down of not only medicines i should take but preventative measures and alternative options.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Joseph E. Yankee's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Milwaukie, OR