Ratings for Dr. Ramin Tayani

Horrible, arrogant Doctor!! He disfigured my eye and it now can not be repaired. Do not trust this doctor!! He tells everyone the same story that he would treat you like he would treat his sister or mother. He obviously dislikes both of them. Biggest mistake of my life was trusting him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

From scheduling the appointment to Dr Tayani's follow up it was a excellent experience. Dr Tayani is not only an excellent doctor but also a very caring person. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

TERRIBLE experience. If you have over 2 hours to wait for a doctor, then you will like it here. Otherwise, seek healthcare services somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr.T is a great Doctor. He is very thorough and has plenty of knowledge on what he is doing. He does have a long wait span but it is worth it at the end.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Botched my eyelid surgery, unsuccessfully performing a second surgery to fix the first botched surgery he performed. Second surgery not only did not correct his mistake on the first one, it has now caused me a lot of pain and discomfort months later. The size of my eyes are still uneven and there are unsightly folds on both eyelids. The day of the second surgery, I had to wait 5 hours from the scheduled time sitting in a full capacity waiting area. I was starving and stressed by the time he commenced my surgery.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Tayani is outstanding in skill and knowledge. He is also a facial plastic surgeon. He is never on time and the waits are long. But, when you sit down with him, he is incredible! He restores vision and faces like no other physician in this area. His surgeries (that I have seen) are virtually scarless when they heal. He removed my friend's face cancer and left no mark whatsoever. I highly recommend him! Just make your appointment first thing in the morning to avoid the wait.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Ramin Tayani's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Clemente, CA