Ratings for Dr. Angela K. King

Dr king is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and super professional,. She provides support to me and my family. There is nothing negative about her. She is an amazing provider.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable, professional, approachable, excellent listener, willing to consider ALL options...even the most unconventional. She is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE HER!! Her nurse, Amber, is awesome too! They have a great sense of humor, take their time with their patients, respect their patients, go out of their way to help their patients and too meet personal requests from patients. I have had other good MDs in the past, but this duo are amazing! So lucky to be with them in their practice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I choose Dr. King based on other reviews for my first pregnancy. She was easy to talk to, made me feel comfortable and took time to answer all my questions at each appointment. She is not an OB who will give you a bunch of rules ie: NO coffee, X amount of water, count the kicks ect, but she made sure to discuss the risks and benefits of everything and allowed me to make my own choices. Her office nurse (Amber) is also fantastic!! I have really enjoyed all my expereicnes at the Women's Clinic and very comfortably refer my friends to Dr. King.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Doctor King is the kindest, most compassionate OB I've ever visited. Cannot recommend enough! She takes time to talk and answer questions. She is warm, caring, and personable. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. King is amazing - very supportive and concerned about the whole picture regarding her patients. She is very informed and happy to look into any concern you might have.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Caring and loving individual. Dr King has an amazing bed side manner. Listens intently to all my questions and answers to her questions. She is engaging and genuinely concerned for her patients. A++++

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

Dr. Angela K. King's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare