Ratings for Dr. Becky L. Ashley

Dr. Ashley has literally been a life saver for me. I have multiple illnesses with complex symptoms and she continues to try a way to give me a better quality of life. She isn't willing to give up, is extremely understanding, very knowledgeable & is willing to go well over above and beyond. I'd give her 20 stars if it was available and I've been a patient for 9+ years.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I love Dr. Ashley as a Doctor. But when I lost my insurance and needed testing I explained this to her Office mngr. Which I Believe is her husband and told him I could not afford the blood work, his response was don't worry about that just get in here you need the testing. Well I was billed at full price and when unable to pay I was dismissed as a patient, and I felt rather coldly!! Also after seeing her for years I asked to have my daughter seen as she felt safe with a female doctor and her response was we no longer accept medicaid ( healthy kids ) only exisiting patients with that insurance. I felt that was very uncaring and not professional as I had been a patient for yrs and had explained my reasoning. Sad that some doctors are only in it for the money and even tho a Great Doctor for me, this changed my opinion :(

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Ashley is the best doctor I have ever met. My husband and I are in our 60s and we've seen our share of doctors. We have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see her. She always takes her time and makes sure that all of our questions have been answered. We have never felt rushed. She even offered to come to our home to see my father-in-law (100 years old)if he could not leave the house. Very knowledgeable and caring! She even calls you to see how you are doing! Only one complaint: The nurse who took my blood did not wash her hands or use gloves.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

i highly recommend dr ashley. the most caring and compasionate dr i have ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Staff was good but Dr Ashley herself is wonderful! I am an RN and I felt very comfortable with her as both my husbands and my doctor. We miss Dr Ashley....we moved over a year ago.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Becky is a great doctor. All four of our young kids have her as their primary care physician and we could not be happier!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Ashley is one of the most compassioate and caring doctor I have ever met. I highly recommend her. You won't be sorry!!:)

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

I highly recommend Becky if you are in need of a family doctor. She is excellent.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Becky L. Ashley's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Gaylord, MI