Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Tooley

I travel 5 hours to see him. He is amazing and has saved my life in many ways. I thank God I found him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Tooley for over 13 years. Has literally saved my life on more then one occasion. Very warm, understanding, down to earth man. Knows his area of medicine as well (if not better) than any doctor you could see at any big name hospital. Will not give up on you and is always encouraging and is willing to give up personal time of his own to help a patient in need. Honestly, my hero.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

very helpful staff. Dr tooley is very friendly and excellent in this field. Thumbs up :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

By far the best surgeon in the area! Saw other surgeon Featherstone, who is a complete a**hole and misdiagnosed me after insulting me. Went to Dr. Tooley who was absolutely amazing! Very thorough and attention to detail.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr Tooley was very helpful in a very private matter i had. He is very warm and makes you feel very comfortable in what could be called a very humiliating situation. His nurse Mary is wonderful as well. They took great care of me and were very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

NICE DOCTOR. VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. HELPFUL AND CARING. ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THE WHOLE OFFICE NEEDS SOME PATIENT RESPECT SKILLS IMPLEMENTED

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Tooley, who is a colon/rectal specialist, has a reputation of being very warm and caring, and I found him to live up to his reputation. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Richard N. Tooley's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI