Ratings for Dr. Diane Parsons

Its her way or no way, not good at responding to calls or questions!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Parsons spent 45 of the 60 minutes, of my new patient evaluation, trying to create a psychiatric cause to my challenges. She often led and interpretted my responses with her own opinions, not facts. When we finally began to focus on symptoms, most of the questions were focused on symptoms that occured over 15 years ago! (None of which are currently happening) Since MS was a concern, which requires long term history, I went along with this line of questioning. My complaints are primarily tingling/numbness, stabbing pains and premature muscle fatigue. All of which Dr. Parsons stated are not neurological conditions! The final 5 minutes of the exam included a neurological eval. She disregarded my complaint of numbness in my foot(I failed the test consistantly 3 times) stating it was probably a back problem (which she did not evaluate) or how hard she was pressing. I would highly recommend seeking neurological eval somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I was 14 yrs old when I went to see Dr. Parsons (formerly known as Diane Corneiller). She was AWFUL to me. I had gained 25 pounds in a year from Tegretol, and she never tried to help me. She insisted it did not cause weight gain, but informed me that it did cause testicle shrinkage. She then proceeded to ask me if I had that problem. My mother immediately transferred me to another pediatric neurologist. I had to go to U of M to get someone to help me. Once I went off the meds, I lost 10 pounds in a week. Some people should not be doctors.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Parsons and her staff are excellent in treating people with Alzheimer's Disease. I highly recommend her as well as her nurse and social worker.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Diane Parsons's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI