Ratings for Dr. Fred Rahimi

Dr Rahimi was one of the most rude doctors I have met. His staff was cordial and pleasant. He was uncaring to me, condescending, minimizing, and believed I needed no care. I went to another podiatrist who disagreed, said my problem was urgent and required immediate attention. I have never returned.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr Fred Rahimi was one of the most rude doctors I have met. I came to him seeking care, and instead was meant to feel like I was wasting his time. He minimized my health problem, cut me down for asking for help, misdiagnosed my problem, and when I went to another doctor I was told my problem was urgent, and needed immediate attention. Dr Rahimi's staff was cordial and pleasant. I have never returned.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr. Fred Rahimi talked down at me. Since this was the first time I had seen this doctor I just let it go. The nurse basically did everything then Dr. Rahimi came in to scan my feet for orthotics. The office said it will take 4 weeks after my insurance approves. It took the office 10 days to get back to me asking me to approve the approval. (Yes, that is correct.) After four weeks, I called several times and got a call (back) only when the office received the orthotics. From appointment to picking up my orthotics it was over 8 weeks. At the appointment I received the orthotics. They are much smaller narrower and an inch shorter than my old orthotics. The orthotics look like child size not ladies size10-1/2. I wore them in the office between the nurse giving them to me and the doctor entering the exam room. They moved/slid around inside my shoe. Doctor suggested that I use tape or Velcro. I said that was not going to happen. (I showed him the comparison between the two brands/ products. )To be honest, I thought that was very unprofessional to say. When he saw my reaction he said he could now get the orthotics from the company who made my previous larger size orthotics, but to wear these for four weeks then make an appointment. Then, as I left the office, the office woman said that I needed to pay my copay for seeing the doctor. I said that this is a follow up and there should not be a fee. Doctor was standing behind the corner and spoke up. "Your insurance requires your copayment." No it doesn't. Next time Dr Rahimi's office could mail the to me

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Rahimi is an excelente doctor. I even put up with the really rude office personal. Not all of them are rude just one. I wish I know her name.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

The woman who answers the phone is rude. I had a question and she wasn't listening to what I was saying and kept talking over me. Then she got irritated with me cut me off and said "YOURE WELCOME! BYE! And hung up on me while I was in mid sentence. I'm sure there are other podiatrists out there who you can go to who appreciate your business.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I had surgery done by him and now I have to have an orthopedic fix what he did wrong. He did the wrong procedure (2 orthopedic doctors agree) on my ankle and I've been in horrible pain since. I would NEVER recommend a podiatrist to do ANY surgery on your foot since they aren't licensed surgeons. He is not up to date to the most current technique to fix the ankle problems. I would never go back to this doctor or let him touch my feet again.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

he is the best doc that i can have he told me everything what i have i had a seugery done but after that i felt so much relax that i was in good hands he is the good doctor

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Fred Rahimi and his staff are such a blessing to our family. He currently sees 3 of our family members with chronic foot problems. When I broke my foot it was nice to know I had somewhere to go where the first option would not be surgery. I would and do recommend Dr. Rahimi to everyone. I have full trust and respect,in him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Rahimi and his staff consistently demonstrate the level of knowledge, engagement, follow-thru, follow-up, caring and overall professionalism I wish I found with all of my medical interactions. Dr. Rahimi takes the time to thoroughly explain everything and ensure that all of my questions are answered. He makes himself very easily accessible and is a very kind and caring professional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Bottom line, Dr. Rahimi is the best you will find. In addition to being an excellent podiatrist who's skilled at diagnosing and treating the problem, he is a kind, compassionate, nice human being. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Fred Rahimi's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

UnitedHealthcare