Ratings for Dr. Peter E. Levanovich

Dr. Levanovich is an honest physician with an excellent bedside manner. He has been able to diagnose and successfully manage a rare syndrome that was previously debilitating. His staff are courteous, kind, and professional.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

I was on vacation on Mackinac Island when I had a mild heart attack. After a 2 hour ride I was in the emergency room at McLaren. I was stabilized and some quick blood test that confirmed I had a heart attack, he was on call came in immediately and was very professional and personal. Explained my options and got me admitted for a cardic catherization the next day. His knowledge and experience, had me feeling I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Poor bedside manner with a lack of knowledge for his tenure

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Peter is probably the most caring Dr. I have ever met very personable and when I had my by-pass surgery in 1996 was very good and kept me informed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Very pleasant and caring doctor. Seems extremely knowledgable. Very aware of my young age vs treatment effects. He gives me a "Peace of Mind" about my condition and treatments. Definately would recommend him. I have to drive about 3 hours to see him and am glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2006

Peter is an excellent doctor who specializes in arrhythmias. I highly recommend him. (We tend to have top-quality physicians here in Northern Michigan).

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Peter E. Levanovich's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)