Ratings for Dr. Kim Gittere Abson

Dr. Abson is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life! She is friendly, accommodating and on time! Something you don't see regularly from doctors! I highly recommend her for any Dermatological needs you have! She is the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I was a patient of Dr. Abson's many years ago at the Everett Clinic in Everett. Was so sad when she left our area. She is a great doctor and wish she was still in our area. Lorene Palmer

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Abson is one of the best doctors I have eve known, and my husband was a long ago doctor and I a nurse. I know what GREAT doctors are like, and Dr. Abson is one of them!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I have been her patient for many years and todays visit was spectacular and her standard. She's smart, kind, proficient and always listening to my concerns. I wish I felt this way about all my doctors.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Abson misdiagnosed my condition, performed a procedure leaving my skin with an open wound, and did not refer me to a surgeon which was what I needed. I was told by subsequent doctors that the procedure she performed was a sham. My mother also had a similar experience with Dr. Abson. Be cautious if you go to her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

the best doctor I have ever seen! I highly recommend her! It makes me believe in the medical system again. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

The best doctor I've seen or experienced! Her knowledge, her kind approach, her brilliance - all shine through. I highly recommend Dr. Abson and her staff. I'd travel thousands of miles to see her if needed.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

My family has gone to Dr. Abson for over ten years and she has been professional, knowledgeable and extremely well-educated in her diagnosis and prescriptions. I have highly recommended her to friends and family and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I found her to be irritable and dismissive. I went based on her write up in the magazine discussed above. She actually contradicted my experience- it was stunning. No, there are better derms out there.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I travel 1,600 miles to see this doctor. She found a melanoma on a routine skin check 8 years ago and I have been followed by her since. Excellent educator.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Kim Gittere Abson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)