Ratings for Dr. Eunjoo Yoo

rushed, rude, judgemental, angry when i didn't want to do it HER way, all around nasty

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

After seeing 3 other doctors over the last 4 years for my symptoms, Dr. Yoo was the first one to really listen to me and tell me it wasn't "all in my head". She ran some tests, and diagnosed me with celiac disease. Then she sat down with me and really went over what the disease was, going over things to avoid, things I can eat, and things explaining why I have been feeling the way I have. I can't say enough what an impact this has made in my life, and I finally feel like I have energy and my life back. I didn't feel rushed with her--she really took the time to talk to me. I think I made her late for her next appointment, but she was willing and caring to do it.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Yoo was able to see me the same day I called, despite her schedule being already booked. She saved me from an ER visit, and took the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr Yoo is rather rushed. She is usually in a hurry to get you in and get you out. She tries to rush through questions when asked. I needed a doctors note and she calls me in for another visit to get one. In it for the money, not to provide good health to her patients. I have talked to another individual that felt the same way when blood tests were taken on him and nobody called back to discuss the results.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Dr Yoo is a very concerned Doctor, she rather sends you to the hospital for nothing than take a risk. I Like that about her, she doesn't give you alot of info, but if you ask she tells you anything you want to know. She is always on time for me, and has never said anything bad about me being overweight.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

She was extremely late and I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to be seen by her. When I was seen by here, she seemed very judgemental about me because I was overweight. Also, she incorrectly billed me and I was forced to pay an arm and a leg for the 15 minutes I spent talking to her. It was also very hard to get a hold of her via telephone. I DO NOT reccommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

Dr. Eunjoo Yoo's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal