Ratings for Dr. Daniel Leizman

I came to see Dr. Leizman after 3 other doctors were unable to properly diagnose me. He's been extremely thorough and has given me my life back again. Throughout my treatment he was contentious and took the time to explain my condition. My only regret is the time I wasted with the other doctors, I wish I had come to Dr. Leizman sooner.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Leizman and staff are wonderful caring people. Easy to speak with and understand. He is great!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Similarly to the person rating Dr Leizman before me, his staff apologized to me numerous times on his behalf. I understand being a pain Dr has its challenges, but after several years of seeing this guy I find him to be about as helpful as a box of rocks. In addition, expect a bad attitude and little understanding for your pain from this guy. Seriously, I would rather see a Vet than go back to this guy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

This doctor is racist towards African Americans. He said a very racist comment about blacks towards me, and refused to help me with my pain from a fracture in my pelvic bone. His staff apologized for his actions, and told me that he was a racist, but not only towards blacks. A staff member referred me to the ombudsman office so that I can report this doctor's actions.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr.Daniel Leizman and his staff to me are the Best.I start see in him couple months ago. He always spend time with me explain everything,each visit he order more testing .From my own experience I can say good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

AWFUL DOCTOR. Can't believe he gets away with being so rude to patients. He spent roughly 20 seconds with me and my bill was $532.00. I DID NOT ASK FOR PAIN MEDICINE. His bio says he is an alternative doctor. I am in a lot of pain and thought he could offer other things to help with my painful knee. I am surprised that CLEVELAND CLINIC lets a doctor this nasty treat their patients. I am an older person and in all my years, I have never seen a doctor soooo nasty and rude and uncaring as DR DANIEL LEIZMAN.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Same as everyone else posted here, treated me like I was seeking drugs, refused to give medication for pain. Time for new dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Snotty. awful bedside manner. Must make money off recommendations for Cleveland Clinic Chronic Pain Rehab clinic. Does not listen to patients or believe their pain. Went for a functional assessment- got 5 steps and one twist of my leg and was told I can go back to work. No compassion and treated me like a drug addict. He sucks!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Staff is really nice. The physician is very thorough and took his time with me. He reviewed imaging for me and referred me to specialists to help me. Overall it took me a while to understand that pain and my conditions weren't going to be resolved overnight. This physician does not want to put a band aid over a bullet-wound, he wants to actually help treat and correct the problem. It sometimes seemed to be a frustrating process but he helped me more than any other physician I ever went to and set me up for a fully functional life again.

Submitted April 22, 2014

Of course he's accepting new patients, because his existing patients run for the hills! This guy has no clue what he is doing. He has no clue what might be wrong with you. And he has no interest in doing anything about it if he did.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Daniel Leizman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois